Social Media Terms and Conditions
01) The promoter is: Sefton Sales Ltd 4985118 whose registered office is at Clarendon House, 117 George Lane, South Woodford, E18 1AN.
02) The competition is open to those aged 18 years or over except employees of Sefton Sales Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
03) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
04) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
05) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/seftonfashion - This competition will be run on Facebook.
06) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
07) Closing date for entry will be 2nd November 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
08) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
09) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow the hyperlink as stated above to Sefton’s Facebook page. Click the ‘like’ button on the wall post promoting the £500 Giveaway promotion.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize is as follows:
- £500 gift card to be spent at Sefton Sales Ltd within one month of issue date.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13) Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14) The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Sefton Sales Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Sefton Sales Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.